- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 31 Oct 17
Senior Manager, EDMp Finance & Risk Data Solutions
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group operating for over 150 years in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We've built a successful and sustainable business by playing a fundamental role in economies, helping people and businesses grow and achieve their aspirations. With over 89,000 employees representing 127 nationalities, we value the diversity and unique perspectives amongst our people. We are committed to developing their strengths and enabling them to make a difference to our success by helping them fulfil their potential.
To work with the business users and engage stakeholders of various functions across technology and operations, to understand the business requirements and provide business solution / cost estimation and actively work with technology teams on the implementation of the change
Key Roles and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for analysis and documentation of user requirements/scope of Projects across Risk and Finance Programs using EDM Platform;
2. Understand synergies across multiple initiatives and propose solutions that leverage on synergies and align to the EDM Roadmap and Architecture
3. Responsible to provide direction on business solution for EDM Platform from a standard product / architecture perspective
4. Participate in key requirement making discussions liaising with business stakeholders
5. Act as Risk EDM Platform Solution SME and maintain knowledge of the Enterprise Data Management Platform at data and functionality level
6. Deliver High Level and Detailed Solution Documents for Project Approval Request and Implementation Teams.
7. Review proposed solution with EDM Architecture and Design teams and obtain approval from Architecture Council
8. Provide hands-on management and guidance for the development team from a solution perspective.
9. Review and approve Technical Design Documents, Development and Coding Standards
10. Ensure adherence to EDM Architecture Standards and EDM Platform performance standards
11. Organize / Conduct user walk-through / training sessions on EDM Platform Technology
12. Align with the bank process and standards and ensure there are no deviations
Qualifications and Skills
Skill / Experience Requirement:
* 8 to 15 years of DWH Solution Architecture and Design roles at a Bank or other financial institution
* Good understanding of Finance & Risk management systems would be ideal; Experience on SAP FRDP / Hana preferred
* Strong people skills for effective stakeholder management, especially managing senior stakeholders
* Experience on DWH; Teradata DWH & Hortonworks Hadoop experience preferred
* Understands Big Data technology, their strengths / weakness and how they can be applied to business problems.
* Strong knowledge of purpose and intention of developed solutions.
* Ability to define and articulate business requirements and how the solution fits the requirements
* Ability to work in a dynamic environment and willingness to work under pressure.
* Ability to multi task and balance the demands of various parties
* Strong and clear communication and written skills.
* Excellent attention to detail and time management.
* Has Initiative, creativity and problem solving skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to liaise effectively with individuals at various levels of the organization
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.