An Excellent Regional Lead role in rolling-out and implementing a regional ERM framework......
- Diverse Risk Management Exposure
- Actuarial Background Preferred
- General Insurance Group
Our client is a mid-size regional General Insurance provider with a growing presence in Asia. As part of the Asia expansion plan, the company is seeking a high-calibre Risk Management professional to join the Risk Management team, the position can be based in Hong Kong or Singapore.
The key responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Report to the Regional CRO, perform second line risk management oversight and advisory to the business
- Implement and maintain the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework across Asia as well as the preparation of relevant reporting and documentation
- Be the lead and manage the roll-out of the ERM framework and processes with good planning and communications
- Act as an advisor to the business and 1st line of defence in identifying risk issues and recommending responses and remedial actions
- Perform independent Enterprise Risk management controls assurance, risk profiling, scenario analysis, evaluation of effectiveness, risk identification and monitoring, ensuring incidents are mitigated and follow-up actions are taken
- Assist in incident reporting, scenario analysis, formulating risk management strategy
- Maintain a robust Enterprise risk framework, assess the design and effectiveness of controls, recommending and implementing enhancements on the risk management framework
Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified with Actuarial qualifications, would consider professionals who are partially qualified or have taken examinations
- Around 8 years of relevant working experience in Actuarial functions, Actuarial Consulting and / or Risk Management gained from Insurance companies and / or Actuarial Consultancies
- Familiar with Enterprise Risk Management practices
- Some experience gained from Operational Risk, Financial Risk and / or Enterprise Risk Management
- Good understand of the insurance industry (life or non-life)
- Excellent communication skills in English
If interested, please press “Apply” now.
All information is treated as strictly confidential.
Bowen Partners Pte Ltd is a licensed employment agency in Singapore. MOM Agency Licence No. 16S7881.