Join an established brand name and growing international health insurance business. Reporting to the Head of Department, you will lead and drive the group health business and team, across new business and renewals. You will lead a team and work collaboratively to drive growth and
profitability for assigned intermediaries portfolio (brokers and agencies). We are looking for experienced Employee Benefits/Health underwriters with strong strategic planning skills, problem solving skills and leadership qualities into the team and business. Key Responsibilities
- Grow and manage profitability of assigned portfolio across new business and renewals
- Build up distribution channel’s product health knowledge and sales via training
- Develop KPIs and dashboard to support management decision
- Responsible for underwriting of business cases in accordance to established underwriting guidelines to achieve overall portfolio profitability
- Developing and executing strategies to grow profitable business and retain a healthy health portfolio
- Manage and develop an existing team of underwriters.
- At least 5 years of experience in the Employee Benefits/Health space across distribution and underwriting
- Demonstrate strong experience in managing distribution channels (brokers and/or agencies)
- University Degree with relevant insurance papers – HI, M5, M9, CGI
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills is key
- Previous or current team/people management experience
- Detailed, organised and thrives in fast-paced, dynamic working environments
- Self-driven and strong tenacity
EA Personnel no. R1442728
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 16S8112
Ethos BeathChapman (EBC) is a global group of executive recruitment experts in Australia, Asia and EMEA, with a broader network beyond. We connect exceptional people to exceptional companies.
Our multidisciplinary expertise covers corporate and specialised functions across Financial Services, Technology, Fintech, Legal, Accounting, Risk and Compliance recruitment markets, among others.
Established 2005 in Sydney, EBC’s mid-sized agility and solutions-focused approach enables us to flex where traditional search consultancies have failed, and scale beyond the reach of boutiques, in designing highly flexible solutions that address the client’s unique needs.
Today, we have six offices worldwide in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Netherlands and the UK. EBC is part of the Nikkei-listed Will Group, Inc. We also own Quay Appointments and CONNECT, the staffing and managed solutions specialists.
Let’s connect, and make exceptional happen, together: www.ethosbc.com
MOM licence no. 16S8112 | Reg No. R1220502