- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 07 Dec 17
Senior Manager, Group Planning (FP&A)
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Introduction Leading the way in International Banking. Standard Chartered is one of the world's most dynamic and exciting international banks. Once you have joined the team, we offer many opportunities to expand and grow your career.Introduction
Leading the way in International Banking. Standard Chartered is one of the world's most dynamic and exciting international banks. Once you have joined the team, we offer many opportunities to expand and grow your career.
This role will play a lead role in developing and executing the Group's Strategic Planning process & approach and help drive the overall coordination and communication agenda for Group planning events (such as 5 Year Corporate Plan & budget).
- Drive independent and collective research into planning best practices and how these may be practically adopted within Standard Chartered bank
- Develop strategies and initiatives to help deliver significant efficiency and effectiveness gains across Group Finance and the broader organisation
- Own the development and agreement of the planning objectives, approach and timeline of Group Planning events (including 5 Year Corporate Plan, Budget and Forecasts) with senior management
- Provide thought leadership on process reengineering and change initiatives
- Partner with FP&A analytics team on the delivery of key planning materials for senior management
- Significant subject matter understanding & experience of planning, performance analysis & corporate strategy within large multinational companies in the financial services sector.
- Expert process management and reengineering skill set, including experience of leading large scale system and process change initiatives
- Specific experience in running the planning processes (or equivalent) of a complex multinational banking Group.
- Experience in operating within large virtual teams and relationships across a complex network of stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills; a strong self-starter with natural intellectual curiosity; an ability to think both strategically and analytically and apply these skills into meaningful outcomes for the Group
- High standard of written English, with the ability to review, summarise and communicate material accurately and succinctly.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines while delivering quality output to senior management
- Qualified Accountant or MBA strong preference
If you're a bright mind with big ambitions, we'll actively encourage you to fulfil your potential. Thanks to our rich and varied international footprint, we can offer exciting opportunities working across different countries and cultures. Apply Now and take the next step in fulfilling your potential.