Senior Manager, IAM Cyber Reporting and Analytics
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Provide input into the direction and deliverables of Reporting and Analytics within Identity and Access Management.
- Assist in driving reporting, analytics and communication across the Bank's critical assets from various cyber threats with a focus on automation.
- Lead capability to ensure appropriate tools, technologies and processes are in place to deliver best in class reporting for the Identity and Access Management team with a focus on automation and analytics.
- Define and maintain the Reporting and Analytics products based on the evaluation of internal and external trends, business needs, regulatory and corporate drivers.
- Manage and coordinate the effective delivery of high quality, cost effective, pragmatic and stakeholder driven reporting and communication.
- Work with stakeholders such as business users, COOs, CIOs, technology groups, End User Services, Secure Design Centre, CISRO, IT Risk etc. to ensure the reporting and communications are aligned to our internal customer needs.
- Proactively engage with internal stakeholders to manage escalations and expectations accordingly.
- Minimum 4-6 years' experience in business planning, reporting, analytics, communications or similar role.
- Highly entrepreneurial with a high level of energy, dedication and an unrelenting drive to deliver value.
- Strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility in accomplishing the organisation's goal. Is confident and will roll-up his/her sleeves to drive success.
- Able to get things done in a quick-paced environment. Be transparent and open around what doesn't work and what does.
- Understanding of cyber risks preferable but not required.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills, ability to manage a team, with ability to manage multiple deadlines and effectively prioritise.
- Excellent reporting, communications and/or analytics skills - oral, written and presentation; report writing across various types of target audiences.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .