The candidate will be part of the Greater China sales team which will develop and execute sales strategies with the aim of building LGI’s business covering the Greater China markets and focusing on Taiwan in particular. The individual will be responsible for supporting the team in and eventually to drive efforts to seek out and convert business opportunities. As part of the sales process, the individual will also need to actively work with internal teams, OCBC Group and external partners to deliver desired outcome.
Key responsibilities would include:
• Actively work with the Greater China sales team to grow LGI’s book of business with emphasis on the Taiwan market, spanning the retail/distribution and institutional sales and supporting areas like client servicing, regulatory compliance facilitation and marketing/publicity.
o For retail/distribution, the focus is on managing Master Agent relations and co-developing retail channel sales, product marketing strategies
o For institutional/wholesale, the focus is on developing direct business with institutions such as public pensions , insurance firms, domestic fund managers, and by partnering with Group affiliates like OCBC Taiwan to tap their existing clients for cross-selling
o Support the team in preparing and maintaining Chinese product materials library
o Support and execute publicity/product marketing initiatives
• Prepare business report and handle business agreement related issues
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a Chinese context
• Business Chinese language proficiency of native speaker standards essential, both written and spoken
• Bachelor Degree or higher, preferably with a focus in finance or business.
• Highly motivated with strong work and team ethics, and high standards of integrity and dedication.
• Strong project and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently with high degree of self-discipline