Lead network & voice team and providing network/telephony engineering support, including administration, operational, planning, design of network infrastructure and services.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and provide technical support of Network and Voice Infrastructure and services.
- Work with vendors for ongoing BAU requirements and well as new project initiation.
- Explore, evaluate, design, propose, deploy and implement network infrastructure changes or improvements.
- Ensuring that network/voice infrastructure documentation are up-to-date
- Perform monitoring on the required infrastructure systems and ensure all required actions are taken to resolution.
- Ensure service level targets are met for the managed infrastructures.
- Provide technical advice and input on related managed domain
- to IT management and other IT colleagues.
- Explore ways to lower operating costs, streamline processes, and increase network and voice infrastructure availability and performance.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- At least 8 years of hands on network, telephony operation and minimum 2 years of project management experience.
- Ability to lead a team of network & voice engineers
- Working knowledge in the areas such as Network NMS, Firewalls, Proxy servers, Routers, Switches, Radius servers, Wireless Controllers, Unified Communications.
- Working knowledge of various dynamic routing protocols such as BGP, EIGRP, OSPF etc.
- CCNP certification preferred.
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal and communications skills who can work independently.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and documentation skills.
- Degree in Computer Engineering / Information Technology or equivalent Candidate without a Degree but has vast network experience will be considered.