Senior Officer/Assistant Vice President, Structured Finance
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Mizuho Bank
- 18 Jul 18 2018-07-18
Structured Finance Department, Asia Office - Structured Finance
Overview of Division/Department
Our Structured Finance Department - Asia Office is responsible for the structured finance business in Asia. Together with Relationship Managers, this team plays an essential role in promoting Structured Financing products including Securitization, Structured Lease, and Receivables Factoring etc for clients in Asia. The team is also involved in the structuring and execution of deals and provides marketing support to SFD Tokyo.
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Promote structured finance products/solutions to Mizuho's Asian clients by closely cooperating with Mizuho's head office, branches and subsidiaries; and
- Develop financial products/solutions for Mizuho's Asian clients by building up close relationship with them and by working closely with various related parties within Mizuho group as well as external professionals.
What you should have:
- At least three years of experience in finance (preferably bank) either in the field of lease, aircraft finance, ship finance or securitization; and
- Communication skill with team-oriented mindset.