Senior Officer - Internal Audit
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of Communications Co Ltd
- 11 Jun 18 2018-06-11
As part of our expansion, we are inviting dynamic and committed Internal Audit Senior Officer talent to join our team in Singapore as we embark for greater growth.
Report to Head of Audit and assist the HOD in:
- Reviewing and evaluating the nature of operations and compliance with established policies, guidelines, laws and regulations and the adequacy of the system of internal controls of the areas under review.
- Reporting audit findings and making recommendations for the correction of unsatisfactory conditions and improvements in operations controls.
- Conducting follow-up on the receipt of department’s response to the draft audit report issued.
- Assist and coordinate with external auditors, MAS and Head Office auditors with regard to their audit inspections, audit document requests, audit issues raised, audit follow-up and other queries.
- Periodic reporting/updating work to our branch’s compliance and RCM departments as well as to Head Office Audit department and International Banking Business department
- Annual review of the Treasury dealing room’s phone recording system
- Working with BCP/BCM committee and Procurement committee
- Other ad-hoc or urgent assignments as may be assigned by the HOD
- Degree holder preferably from Accounting
- Minimum 2 years auditing experience (if no auditing experience , compliance experience or IT audit background can be considered)
- Proficient in English and Chinese preferred as the incumbent is required to liaise with our Chinese colleagues and also read/write Chinese documents
- Good knowledge of banking operations and regulations.
- Self-motivated, meticulous and able to multi-task/work independently
- Pleasant personality and possess good interpersonal skills