Senior Officer, Cards Authoriser - Fraud Operations, Group Compliance
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 20 Oct 17 2017-10-20
See job description for details
Group Legal, Compliance & Secretariat ensures that the bank's interests are protected by zealously guarding and enhancing its reputation and capital. We also work to maintain a good standing with all our regulators, customers, and business partners. Because we believe that at the heart of business banking is to uphold the values of trust and integrity for all our stakeholders.
- Process and approve authorisation requests and referrals from Merchants and other Banks.
- Handle enquiries and complaints from Merchants and Cardholders; undertake investigative and follow-up action to ensure that complaints are properly resolved.
- Educate Merchants on the correct card acceptance and authorisation procedures.
- Attend to and process Lost/Stolen Card reports from Cardholders.
- Attend to fraud alerts on a timely basis within acceptable turnaround time.
- Conduct a review of cardholder transactions.
- Contact cardholders to verify transaction.
- Ensure submission of pertinent information/reports on confirmed fraud transactions.
- Monitor personal and team performance and identify ways to improve team performance and service standards.
- Actively review and streamline operation processes.
- Pro-actively display teamwork and co-operation with each other in a harmonious manner to achieve excellent service quality and standards.
- Check and maintain necessary MIS data, reports, files, records or movements.
- Provide necessary administrative support in the processing of authorisation-related tasks.
- GCE ‘O’ or ‘A’ Level or Diploma holder.
- 1 year of experience in Card Operations.
- Proficient in English with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Display team spirit and inculcate corporate values to work and co-operate in a harmonious manner with superiors, subordinates, peers and internal customers towards the achievement of team and business expectations.
- Establish good rapport with service partners.
- Based at Changi Business Park office. Willing to do shift hours.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.