Senior Officer, Credit Analyst
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Mizuho Bank
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Singapore Corporate Banking Department - Corporate Banking 2
Overview of Division/Department
Our Corporate Banking (CBD), a member of our Singapore Corporate Banking Division, is one of the marketing team responsible for the promotion of the Bank's extensive range of products to non-Japanese corporates. This includes presenting European, American, and Asian multinational corporations with products ranging from FX and Derivatives, Loans, Trade Finance, Cash Management, Advisory Services to Structured Finance.
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Providing credit support to the team through initiation and preparation of credit proposals as well as financial analysis & financial projections
- Providing marketing and administrative support to Relationship Managers (RMs)
- Handling credit related queries and assist with the compliance & controls for the team
What you should have:
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or related studies with strong academic results and analytical skills
- Minimum three years of experience in a credit analysis and/or banking credit audit function
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"