Senior Officer / Senior Associate - Client Services
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Haitong International Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
Perform KYC checks and Account Opening for Corporate/Individual Customers and conduct periodic reviews on customers.
- Perform KYC checks and Account Opening for Corporate and Individual Customers;
- Review and process KYC documents and Account Opening applications for Clients / Introducing Brokers
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (Business units, Dealing, Operations) and Clients to ensure KYC/Account Opening documents are submitted;
- Review FATCA/CRS self-certification forms;
- Conduct Client Account Review /Client Knowledge Assessment (CAR/CKA) for retail clients;
- Communicate with clients via telephone and email correspondence;
- Updating statistics for monthly reporting;
- Conduct periodic reviews on customers’ accounts;
- Maintain compliance with all corporate and regulatory standards (eg, SFA, AML/CFT, FATCA, CRS, etc);
- Work closely with CS Manager and Compliance department to implement new policies and procedures where applicable;
- Any Ad-hoc tasks from Management.
- Degree in any discipline with at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Prior experience in account opening, client service, knowledge of the securities industry and familiarity with Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism (“AML/CFT”) rules and processes.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, analytical and good writing skills
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua (in order to liaise with Chinese & Putonghua speaking associates)