Senior Platform Engineer (Cloud PaaS, DevOps, CI/CD, Enterprise IT Automation) - perm
- Permanent, Full time
- David & Goliath ( Singapore ) Pte Ltd
- 13 Nov 18
Are you an exceptional Senior PaaS Engineer with relevant experience on the development of platform, self-service tools and automated processes, enables developers to continuously integrate and deploy code in line with principles of CI/CD and DevOps? We are looking for an experienced technical leader who is strategically incline to research, develop and drive adoption under the common tools and cloud adoption initiative. You will have opportunities to span enterprise structures and influence our senior management. If this resonates with you, this could be the career opportunity for you !!
Senior Platform Engineer (Cloud PaaS, DevOps, CI/CD, Enterprise IT Automation):
- Work on Amazon Web Services/Azure/GCP cloud solutions, architecture, related technologies and their interdependencies
- Define enterprise tools strategy and working with peers and colleagues drive alignment & adoption.
- Architect highly available and scalable Enterprise solutions.
- Research and evaluate new technologies.
- Develop modern engineering operations duties, including providing the necessary tools and infrastructure to support high performance development and QA teams
- Provide a Platform-as-a-Service to development teams to promote development efficiency and reducing delivery risk
- Improve performance, scalability, and usability of our application platforms.
- Provide mentoring and coaching support to develop the talents of the existing team.
- Drive quality solutions and outcomes through a continuous improvement mindset.
- Collaborate with rest of team to research, design, develop, and implement automation release features and enhancements
In return for this excellent career opportunity, we ask that you have the following:
- Tertiary Education in Computer Science or equivalent in a reputable University
- Ability to influence, guide, and reinforce the adoption of standards and processes across the development teams
- Relevant software engineering experience especially in IT automation and implementation
- Relevant experience in designing, building and managing large scale application platform in Azure and/or AWS.
- Track record in producing structured, high performing and scalable codes.
- Expert knowledge in CI/CD concepts and tool chain development
- Extensive experience using tools and frameworks such as Jenkins, Packer, Gradle, SonarQube, Apache, Nginx, JMeter, Sauce Labs, Docker, Maven, Node.js, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Comfortable using the Atlassian suite to track tasks and code (JIRA/Confluence)
If this speaks to you and you are ready for a new challenge, please send your Resume in MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Even if you are not interested, you can still park your CV with us for other IT positions or forward this Advertisement to your counterparts with the relevant IT experiences I am looking for.
We Seek to:
Understand your personal circumstances, needs and ideals
Present your credentials to our clients only with your permission
Strategize and consult with you
Your application will be kept with the strictest of confidence.
EA License Number: 18S9167
Registration ID: R1114115