A rare and exciting opportunity within Fixed Income has emerged! We are currently seeking an experienced Fixed Income Senior Portfolio Manager to join an established External Asset Management as part of a 4-person team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform trading, rebalancing and all portfolio management related tasks
- Initiate fixed income investment ideas as well as research on macro outlook and company specifics
- Update and monitor relevant regulatory requirements and investment guidelines/restrictions for each portfolio
- Prepare regular investment and portfolio reviews, as well as all risk management related tasks
- Maintain portfolio management models and spreadsheets
- Prepare client communication materials, including marketing presentation and client reverse enquiries on fixed income related subjects
- Participate in both global and regional investment meetings as well as ongoing firm wide discussions on fixed income related subjects
- Participate in special projects and other duties as assigned
We are looking for an individual that excels in a team environment and is committed to delivering superior performance
- Around 10-15 years’ experience in credit research on individual companies
- Focus on global high-yield bonds denominated in hard currencies
- Degree holder in finance / economics / mathematics / numerical related discipline
- Preferably a CFA charter holder or completed CFA level I, II or III exams
- Team player, great attitude, independent
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical capabilities
- Superb communication skills, both written and oral, with client-facing experience
- Proficient with computers and software packages, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and able to pick up various tasks that may or may not be directly related to credit research (e.g. FX hedge, rolling loans, etc.)
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV via firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel that there is a strict fit with your experience and interest.
Feel free to pass this opportunity along if you have a friend that might be a great fit to the role!
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Glenn Wong (email@example.com)
Reg No: R1106685