Senior Product Consultant
Job Description Product Consultants are functional experts in providing implementation services for our award winning Balance Shee Management solutions, with a strong focus on achieving client satisfaction through domain and product expertise, and excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Work closely with banking clients in Asia to successfully implement our software solutions for ALM, IRRBB, Basel III Liquidity, FTP and IFRS 9, covering all the project stages:
- Requirements analysis
- Gap analysis and functional design
- Data mapping
- Configuration and unit testing
- Development of custom functionality
- System integration and user acceptance testing
- User training
- Stay current with new regulatory guidelines and product evolutions and new functionalities
- Work with project managers to build and maintain a project plan and issues list.
- Work with product managers to give feedback on the product and to log product defects.
- Share knowledge with other consultants on how best to implement our products.
This role requires a significant amount of travel to client sites.
- Degree in finance, financial engineering, economics or information technology.
- Post-graduate qualifications in finance preferred.
- Professional accreditation (such as FRM, CFA, etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Master Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Finance will be an added advantage.
- Experience of working in a Software implementation role.
- Significant experience in the Banking Industry within risk management domain.
- ALM, IRRBB, Basel III Liquidity, FTP or IFRS 9 exposure gained in a Bank, a consultancy firm or a Software engineering company.
- Knowledge of Liquidity and IRRBB related regulatory requirements/guidelines.
- Technical skills on Relational databases and SQL.
- Experience in Data Mapping between systems of financial and risk data.
- Knowledge of Data Modelling within the Banking sector.
- Skills in improving Data Quality.
- Capability in drafting Data policies and documentation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.