- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Senior Product Manager - Bancassurance
Senior Product Manager - BancassuranceThis role is responsible for the end-to-end development and management of Bancassurance products:
- Understand the life insurance/financial protection needs of retail consumer across different segment s and develop/customise relevant protection products and services for them by collaborating closely with product suppliers/partners and multi-functional team;
- Responsible for the life bancassurance product development cycle from conceptualisation to development to go-to-market;
- Manage the life bancassurance product range for the various consumer segments with focus on high net worth segment through ongoing business review and product intelligence;
- Responsible for end-to-end product launch activities to ensure timely and successful rollout; including working with multi-functional stakeholders on sales training, marketing communications campaigns, promotions, etc.
- Manage both internal and external stakeholders to ensure technology infrastructure and operational processes are able to support a continuously growing bancassurance business.
About the person:
- 8 - 9 years of related working experience - bancassurance/life insurance and product management experience preferred
- Professional qualifications: AFP/CFP, LOMA/ACII, Degree in Actuarial or Business will be an advantage
- Personal attributes: detail-oriented, organised, thinker, planner, works independently, customer-centric, comfortable with numbers and data analysis, strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in fast pace and demanding environment
- Strategic thinking with hands-on attitude is a must