Senior Product Specialist - Data Analytics
: Senior Desktop Product Specialist - DMS Analytics The Location : Singapore The Team:
Within the S&P Global Market Intelligence Commercial organization, Product Specialists are expected to identify, analyze, and propose solutions relating to our products and services. Within our product suite which includes Data Management Solutions (DMS), ESG, Portfolio Analytics, Risk Services, Quantamental Solutions and others, Product Specialists are the domain and knowledge experts in the Commercial organization.
The "Senior Desktop Product Specialist - DMS Analytics" will be an expert across our data delivery frameworks, data content, ClariFI Platform and other quantitative/" quantamental" products offered through our S&P Global Marketplace platform.
The candidate is expected to design solutions to solve our clients' enterprise data and analytical needs which may arise from new investment mandates, enterprise data frameworks, new regulatory requirements, and other data science innovation. As an industry subject matter expert, the candidate needs to keep abreast of unique data content and technology innovation, to provide practical insights to clients.
This role drives revenue growth and client retention by working with Sales, Relationship Management and DMS Product Specialists and Product Management to promote Market Intelligence's data management solutions to enterprise data managers, data scientists and quantitative experts, etc. who consume large volumes of data to derive insights and analytics for decision-making. The Impact:
These roles drive revenue growth through client adoption, retention and growth working with Commercial Teams, Product Management, and Enterprise Client Services to promote Market Intelligence's DMS solutions and usage across all client segments. . The Team:
Within the S&P Global Market Intelligence Commercial organization, Product Specialists are expected to identify, analyze, and propose solutions relating to specific products and services. Within Risk Services, Quantamental Solutions, Desktop, MMD, LCD, Industry Solutions, Product Specialists become domain and knowledge experts.This will be a new team within Market Intelligence, founded to build adoption of S&P Global's ESG products, which provide financial institutions, corporations and governments an unmatched level of clarity and confidence to successfully navigate the transition to a sustainable future. As part of the new ESG Specialist Team, we focus on providing value to clients, building our client-base, and driving ESG desktop usage. The Impact:
These roles drive revenue growth and client retention by working with Sales, Relationship Management, Product Management, and Client Operations to promote Market Intelligence's ESG usage across all client segments. Your role will help identify client needs and construct ESG solutions that utilize our products, via the Market Intelligence Desktop. Responsibilities:
What We're Looking For: Basic Qualifications:
- This role will cover the following geographic territories and segments: ASEAN
- Act as a Data Analytics expert by designing the datafeed solutions for complex buy side workflows and providing complex product support to a client base of equity research analysts, portfolio managers, data scientists and risk management professionals.
- Assist the new business trial process with a thorough understanding of the client's workflow, and how Market Intelligence's content; feed and platform solutions (including ClariFI and various enterprise delivery platforms) may enhance that workflow.
- Drive significant increases in usage and general adoption of MI Datafeed through practical data insights and senior stakeholder engagement.
- Conduct advance product demos that are specific to client workflows as needed and help to design the best solution to fit a prospect's or client's needs.
- Possess a firm understanding of the diagnostic sales process and employ its principles and techniques when engaging with a prospect or client.
- Consolidate regional market feedback for product development/enhancement.
- Partner closely with key stakeholders such as Product Management, Excel Modeling and the Sustainable1 teams to provide feedback and rank feed enhancement requests. Collaborate across borders with other Product Specialists. serving in similar capacities.
- Collaborate with above teams on thought leadership, discovering new workflows and market entry strategies.
- Develop a complete understanding of competitors' products and be able to articulate Global DMS competitive differentiation and value.
- Analyze and keep abreast of evolving data innovation practice..
- Contribute to Go-To-Market efforts and marketing campaigns.
- Fluency in English; other Asian language abilities will be highly sought after.
- Passion for data driven analytic solutions and a desire to solve problems in a "smart" way.
- A high level of client service and communication skills.
- Good understanding of SQL Databases, Data Management workflow tools and analytics.
- Good understanding of the equity and credit investment process (with a focus on quantitative security analysis).
- Good understanding of datafeed solutions and their applications across investment analytical workflows.
- Independent, self-starter capable of working without close supervision or daily guidance.
- Constructive team player, capable of balancing and prioritizing multiple projects across different teams or business segments.
- Degree in a numerate discipline such as Finance, Accounting, Economics, or equivalent experience is required or Degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, Science or Engineering.
S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Extensive experience in pitching enterprise data frameworks and solutions to senior business (CEO, COO, Head of Sales, etc.) and technical stakeholders (CTO, CDO, etc.).
- Sound understanding of enterprise data management frameworks, workflows and financial regulations which promote enterprise data management and visualization.
- Mastery of various scripting languages such as (Python, R, Matlab, etc.) and/or other computer systems engineering.
- Cloud database certification on either Azure, AWS, GCP or Snowflake is a plus.
- Text-mining/NLP experience in converting unstructured data into sentiments or signals will be a plus.
- A good understanding of how financial accounting data and broker estimates data are processed, organized and presented will be a plus.
- Knowledge of multi-vendor data content like Compustat, Capital IQ, Refinitiv or Factset is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of the equity, fixed income/credit or industry specific investment process. Prior experience in selling to or interacting with Investment Management and Investment Banking clients, Private Equity, Banking and Insurance.
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), PDMGDV202.2 - Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
265733 Posted On: