- Permanent, Full time
- Citibank NA
Senior Programmer Analyst
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18042598
- As a Senior Programmer Analyst within the Equity Derivatives Data & Analytics Group you will be involved in one of the most significant platform changes within the Equities business. As a group, the entire division is going through an enormous growth, and within the Data area, we have a huge re-architecture to undertake to move from our existing C# services to Java. The team is critical to the success of this program and has responsibility for the reference and trade data entering the Risk platform as well as having joint responsibilities for the market data for Equity Derivatives.
- The successful candidate will be key member of the team building out the new platform and migrating existing functionality, data validation and data between the existing and new platforms.
- The candidate will be required to work with the front office, quants as well as counterparts in the middle office, managing requirements and work-loads across the relevant clients.
- Hands on developer who can turn requirements into a detailed design and delivering to committed timescales with suitable testing
- Build and deploy applications on Linux platforms.
- Ensure Citi Markets and Security Services Technology Development Standards are being met.
- Excellent OOD development skills in Java
- Good SQL experience
- Sound understanding of design patterns and system architecture.
- Experience of TDD and/or BDD methodologies
- Experience of C# or C++
- Agile development experience
- Ability to enforce standards for software development: continuous integration, testing and deployment, information security, software quality and controls.
- Excellent academic record, degree level minimum - preferably Science, Technology, Mathematics or Engineering (flexible based on experience)
- Pro-active and dynamic individual who is able to work under pressure in a front-office technology environment
- Experience of Apache STORM
- Experience in TeamCity automated build tools
- Experience with Confluence, JIRA, GIT and/or Bitbucket
- Experience with SonarCube.
- Experience of Python
- Experience of Equity Derivative products
- Experience of working in a Front Office environment
- Distributed Application Development
- Experience of NoSQL data stores.