Global Financial Technology Vendor | Project management role | Large-scale strategic client delivery programmes
Our client, a global financial technology vendor, with a strong reputation in the BFSI space, is offering a competitive package for candidates in Singapore with experience in managing large-scale implementations and proven track record of playing key customer-facing roles on Finance Transformation projects.
As the Senior Project Manager, you will be the key expert in the domain and provide steering and support to numerous projects. This is a project management role, typically within large-scale strategic client delivery programs of the organization’s products and services, whilst supporting the Senior Delivery Director with respect to portfolio delivery management and strategic initiatives.
You will be involved in activities such as:
- Understanding and ensuring the agreed outcomes of the implementation are delivered
- Accountable for the success of the overall project delivery including but not limited to, commercial success, robustness of the solution, client satisfaction as well as a stable and fulfilled implementation team
- End to end project management life cycle
- Portfolio Delivery Management
- Strategic initiatives; leading and undertaking assigned projects with the purpose of improving the operations of the Professional Services organization or the firm in general
You will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business-related or similar
- Project management qualification like Prince2 or PMP is a plus
- Experience in managing large scale implementations
- Background in finance-based applications such as General Ledgers, ERPs, Data Warehouses and BI platforms.
- Had worked on projects requiring a high level of systems integration and implementing complex products and services
- Project delivery experience via distributed teams including near and offshore resources
- Used multiple project management or development methodologies e.g. Waterfall, RUP, Agile, Scrum.
- Ability to communicate effectively and be able to influence C-level and director level senior management.
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.