Working closely with project managers and provide administrative support, the role is responsible for
risk management, action logs and meeting minutes, change control process, system defect
Management, monitor project costs, ad-hoc project support tasks.
The role requires 7-8 years of IT project experience in financial environment. The role requires focus
and commitment to delivering results and finding solutions to meet deadlines and the ability to work on
and complete multiple projects and tasks in parallel under pressure.
· Provide oversight of the purpose, status, risks and issues across project and coordinate decision-making at Program level to ensure that Program goals are properly monitored. This includes the prioritization of business requirements based on understanding of business needs as well as other dependencies in terms of resources and infrastructure.
· Provide support in the resolution of project issues raised on scope, schedule and resources, typically when changes to project scope occur or when problems occur outside the control of the project team.
· Provide project risk management guidance which requires understanding risk and issues highlighted by project manager and ensure preventive actions are taken by the project manager.
· Resolve cross-functional issues and interdependencies amongst projects. This pertains to issues where several users’ departments are involved in the project with conflicting requirements and expectations.
· Work with project Team as well as block leads to provide an accurate update on the status of current and future initiatives to senior management, and manage expectations accordingly.
· Participate in the review and streamlining of processes pertaining to Technology Project Governance and Execution to ensure a high degree of transparency and accountability to program manager, business sponsors on the overall Technology delivery roadmap for business initiatives.
work experience requirements