The client is a global bank and they are looking for a Senior Project Manager for their Financial Markets IT team. This is a permanent position based in Singapore.
- Understand requirements and translate into quality technology solutions
- Pro-actively engage, manage and build strong relationships with both business and technology stakeholders
- Take ownership of technology deliveries from high level requirement through development, testing and deployment
- Provide on-going support to the technology teams as required e.g. authoring / reviewing test cases, closing out open issues / questions, managing change request process etc.
- Identify risks and issues early, plan mitigating steps and communicate these to stakeholders in a timely manner
- Work closely with business users, other project and programme managers and technology stakeholders to ensure all stakeholders are fully engaged and expectations managed
- Delivery focused, committing to specific tasks and ensuring these and the overall projects deadlines are met
- Agile methodology experience a must-have (drives sprint rituals towards delivery, develop self-organizing team culture, write concise user stories with acceptance criteria where needed, etc.)
- Experience in infrastructure rollouts and planning, understanding latest technologies (mentioned in the job purpose section), release management and production support coordination a strong plus
- Experience and understanding of regulatory and control asks across multiple global regulations, front office pricing and market data a plus
- Ability to lead cross-departmental teams to delivery without direct reporting line
- Ability to demonstrate cross-functional skills such as test case preparation a plus
- Ability to take ownership of business requirements and manage them through to delivery.
- Ability to work proactively, independently and display strong initiative
- Technical background would be very beneficial, understanding of (ideally functional) programming a plus
- Experience in front office risk systems and e-trading technology a plus
- Derivatives knowledge across asset classes is a plus.
- Ability to accurately translate and document business needs into functional requirements and produce quality documentation
- Quantitative finance understanding, experience working with analytics libraries and pricing models is a plus.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an excellent standard of English (written and spoken)
- Displays personal authority, integrity and ethics. Multicultural awareness.
Please apply via efinancialcareers or email your CV to email@example.com.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration No: R1437484