Senior Project Manager - Future and Options
- SGD150000 - SGD200000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 19 Sep 17
An exciting Senior Project Manager - Future and Options job has just become available at one of the most reputable global investment banks based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Program Lead in Regulatory Change, this is a role for an experienced Project Manager with strong project delivery and governance track record on business and technology in a sell-side environment.
About the Senior Project Manager - Future and Options Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible in handling project deliverable and governance within the global markets operations team.
- Lead the program and system delivery, and recommend the best approach and process improvement work to optimise the business outcomes
- Work with the business stakeholders (in future and options) to initiate project planning and ensure that all phases of the deliverables are on schedule
- Possess strong project governance exposure to identify, assess and ensure that the risks, issues and dependencies are tracked and resolved in timely manner
- Ensure that the project disciplines and SLAs are being adhered to
- Organise and lead the workshop initiatives with the internal team, stakeholders and external vendors
- Manage and influence the senior stakeholders across the business and technology function in the program
The successful Senior Project Manager - Future and Options will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business stakeholders, across borders and internal matrix.
- Possess at least 10 years' experience in delivering large scale business and technology projects within an investment bank
- Familiarity with future and options, listed derivatives clearing or OTC products will be highly desirable
- Experience in GMI platform or Clearvision will be advantageous
- Solid track record of project delivery at the regional or global scale and managing multiple work streams will be crucial
- Strong stakeholder management skills across the business and technology functions within institutional or corporate banking
- Ability to influence and engage with individual across all levels within the organisation
This is a successful and sustainable business and is built on doing tangible, long-term good for its employees, customers and the communities it serves. The organisation offers exceptional opportunities for growth and career development for its employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Project Manager - Future and Options job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1547573 Su Jen Khoo