Senior Project Manager, FM Cross Products
- SGD150000 - SGD200000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 10 Dec 17 2017-12-10
An exciting Senior Project Manager, FM Cross Products job has just become available at one of the leading global investment banks based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Program Lead, you will be responsible for driving the business process and technology projects that are impacted by country regulation changes.
About the Senior Project Manager, FM Cross Products Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for collaborating closely with the business and technology counterparts internally and regulators externally to ensure that the processes and technology setup are well in place in entities across countries.
- Be involved in project delivery to ensure that the business processes and control engineering are well in place for multiple country set ups, impacted by regulation change
- Be involved in entity set up and off-shoring activities across multiple countries, which include ensuring that legal documentation is well in place and the migration of business processes and technology set up
- Provide innovative solutions to propose business process improvements and work flows to be incorporated in the technology solutions
- Face off to stakeholders in technology and business leads across financial markets internally to ensure that the requirements are well captured and the project deliverable is within the budget and time line
- Liaise with external regulators across Asia (MAS, HKMA) as well as European regulators
- Work closely with the Development Manager and techno-functional business analysts within the team to identify continuous improvement on the technology platform and ensure the project deliverable within the time line
The successful Senior Project Manager, FM Cross Products will need to be familiar with the trade life cycle and have a good understanding of financial market products.
- 8 to 10 years' experience and a successful project delivery track record within an investment bank
- Strong understanding of front-to-back processes in investment banking operations
- Familiarity with investment banking products
- Possess strong communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to work collaboratively across different functions and geographical locations
- Exposure to technology projects and process re-engineering work within an investment bank will be an added advantage
This leading global top-tier financial institution is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. The organisation also offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices, which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Project Manager, FM Cross Products job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1547573 Su Jen Khoo