Our client, who is a MNC Corporate Bank, is looking for a Middleware Specialist to join their organization.
- Manage Middleware projects as Project Manager for APAC region, coordinating internal development team, stakeholders and vendor to deliver expected business objectives. The role would require to fulfill all standard SDLC project management processes (50-60% workload
- Evaluate, explore middleware, system integration and automation technologies and solutions that would be suitable, future-proof and benefit the bank environment. Develop the right architecture, design to ensure performance, scalability and security. (~30% workload)
- Review existing middleware platforms for risk, vulnerabilities and plan for remediation, create and update middleware documentation, ensure compliance of implemented projects. Lead and manage tasks among middleware project, developer members.
- Overall 10 years + experience in middleware engineering, operation, projects or engineering in large organizations
- 5 years + experience in handling middleware projects with experience and knowledge in containerization platforms such as containerization (Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes), ESB/IIB, API, MQ
- Actual achievements in developing middleware solutions, design, architecture
- PMP or PRINCE certificate is a significant advantage
For interested parties, kindly send in your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com
Capita Pte Ltd | EA License No.: 08C2893 | RCB No. 200701282M
Registration No.: R1550615 (Romero Abdullah @Romero Yap Loy Fatt)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.