Our client is a leading Asset Management firm with a strong presence across the region, and we are hiring for a Senior Project Manager (Release Management) as part of their expansion plans in Singapore. The ideal candidate will have experience working in change/release management functions within the Asset Management industry.
This role will provide high visibility within the global business, and the candidate will work closely with the senior stakeholders in the team. Our ideal candidate for this role should have at least 10 years of experience in project management within either fund management or capital markets.
- Manage projects within the business to ensure successful implementations and delivery that meet the firm's objectives.
- Ensuring that appropriate project resources are involved in the initiatives, including technology, business unit, and project resources.
- To communicate with both internal and external stakeholders on project gaps and risks.
- Responsible to ensure the projects comply with the guidelines of the bank.
- Hands-on experience in Asset Management Solution Delivery, Change Management, and Target Operating Model Re-engineering.
- In-depth understanding of end-to-end phase/full life-cycle of systems
- Strong stakeholder management skills as the role requires to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
We invite all experienced Technical-Business Consultants/Project Managers who are keen to join this leading Asset Management Firm to please send your applications to us for a confidential discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)