- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 09 Nov 17
Senior Project Manager (Trade & Communication Surveillance)
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.This role will be part of Legal and Compliance Technology team focused on Trade and Communication Surveillance
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Own up a project or large work stream and deliver on time / budget.
- Support Program Manager/Domain head is creating detailed cost estimations based on requirements (Size, Effort and Cost)
- Create Project Schedules adhering to the overall program plan and project constraints.
- Track project plans, risks and issues
- Guide and coach the teams (BA's, Technical specialists, PSS & Vendor) both functionally and technically to ensure deliver of world class technology solution
- Update Clarity tool with exact forecasts and track invoices, payments and raise accrual requests wherever required.
- Keep the project documentation updated and version controlled in Share point
- Track Vendor resources and assist with on-boarding requirements
- Consolidate and provide regular MI reporting on project status including financials
- Ensure all group processes are adhered by in all the project deliverable
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven track record of Project Management & Delivery of large and complex projects.
- Solid experience in tracking resource allocation and financials which includes forecasts, invoices, payments accruals. Experience in using Clarity Tool is a plus.
- Good at creating structured and professional project plans using Microsoft Project and status reporting.
- Professional Project management accreditation (PMI or PRINCE2 or APM or Scrum Alliance) is a must.
- Ability to clearly understand the technology architecture landscape and good at creating future state architecture diagrams using Powerpoint / Visio.
- Proficiency in using JIRA for issue tracking (SCRUM boards)
- Banking domain experience in Trading & Surveillance domain and related Systems (Financial Markets, Trade & Communication surveillance experience would be advantageous)
- Strong exposure to handling big data and associated technologies. Ability to guide the teams with shell scripting, Java programming (preferred) and Software development life cycle.
- Good knowledge of release process and control procedures.
- Education - Degree or above in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong experience in dealing with geographically diverse teams - both in country, regionally and globally
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 30/11/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.