- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 17 Oct 17
Senior Project Mgr
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Key Roles & Responsibilities
1. Manage implementation of solutions of new ideas and initiatives & acquired products and guide the functional Design, implementation of scalable, reliable, performing applications and projects
2. Be the person to liaison with Business users - global and regional to work out the larger strategy and roadmap on how the business functionalities and solutions evolve keeping the business direction and demand in mind
3. Ensure Business stakeholders expectation are met
4. Over-see and steer time, cost, and quality of over-all solutions. Work with Delivery and project services organizations as well as other IS and vendor organizations in ensuring ideas and initiatives are transformed into effective solutions with-in cost and schedules and quality adhering to the bank's standards, guide-lines and policies
Qualifications and Skills
Qualifications & Skills
* Strong working experience in financial sector/banking IT industry,
* Experience in working in intercultural teams
* Excellent communications & interpersonal skills
* Good skills in program management and ability to lead large distributed teams
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, including dealing with business users, vendors & other technology teams
* Ability to think & plan ahead, and manage schedule driven tasks
* Complex dependencies/ Issues/Risks management, Issue resolution & risk mitigation
* Familiar with formal development methodologies & testing processes
* Familiar with scheduling, tracking, reporting, managing quality, MS-Project
* Technical & design concepts around web-based applications
* Preferred: Knowledge/experience with Transactional Banking.
* Preferred: Knowledge on industry standard file formats such as ANSI X12, EDIFACT, and SWIFT etc.
* Preferred: Knowledge/experience with web-based / banking applications
* Preferred: Experience with T24, internet architecture, J2EE, WebSphere, Java
* Preferred: Familiar with version control tools & procedures, performance & regression testing tools
* Preferred: Should have worked in developing, implementing and supporting solutions for MNC Banks / FI's.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.