As part of our commitment to our clients; renowned technology oriented trading firms, we are seeking some of the best QA engineers in Singapore.
You will join a team which boasts (and demonstrates) a start-up culture within an established business whilst counting Silicon Valley tech aficionados and internet tech engineers as your peers.
Accessing and deploying the latest tools to automate test scripts for web, mobile and API solutions you will also drive the adoption of industry best practice across projects.
Required skills and experience include;
- Passion for high quality OO software engineering and automation
- Including knowledge of git, source code management tools
- Previous experience creating automated QA frameworks
- In depth knowledge of automation tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, jUnit, Appium, TestNG
- Scripting skills in Shell, Java, Node.js
- Familiarity with Atlassian and CI/CD tools such as Jira, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Jenkins
- Working knowledge of micro service architecture
- Ideally, a tertiary qualification in Engineering, Computer Science or related engineering field
To apply, please send your CV via e-mail to Craig Howe (R1222138) at email@example.com or by clicking the apply button.
Alternatively, if this isn’t quite for you, but you want to hear more about similar roles or generally have a refreshing career based discussion with Westbury Partners, get in touch via an independent message or call.
EA License : 17S8969 | Company Registration : 201727700C | EA Registration : R1222138