- Expertise in interaction design, usability, and information architecture required
- Experience in front-end layers/tiers of the project with rich UI.
- Experience in designing hybrid GUI for applications (Desktop and Mobile).
- In-depth knowledge and experience with standard design software including Sketch, PhotoShop and Illustrator
- Ability to rapidly prototype sites is required - Strong understanding of site performance
- Experience with building single page websites a huge plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines
- Effective communication skills Formal training in standard programming languages
- Formal training in standard programming languages
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.