Senior Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 19 Jul 18 2018-07-19
Our client, a regional bank belongs to a leading financial holding group which offers a comprehensive range of products and services. They are seeking a seasoned banker to join their corporate banking team in Singapore to cover Indonesian corporates (inbound and outbound).
- Maintain client relationship, business development, financial planning and risk control with corporate clients and interbank institutions.
- Develop new customer pipelines and actively expand institutional banking businesses targeting Indonesia companies
- Provide consultancy and review credit applications prepared by Assistant Relationship Manager (ARM); manage in-situ interview and filling the call memo as well as drafting the credit terms and conditions and producing credit review form and, where necessary, attending relevant review meetings to explain the credit cases/proposals.
- Keep abreast with industry development, economic and market conditions and evaluate the implication on customers’ business.
- Ensure that all administrative works associated with the portfolio is done accurately by ARM in accordance with laid down procedures and on a timely basis, including but not limited to, customer credit investigation work, documentation, collection, loan disbursement, setting the terms and conditions of the approved credit facility and administer the follow-up management or other significant incident reporting and tracking.
- Undergo a proactive asset portfolio management with an aim to enhance balance sheet efficiency in line with the Bank’s internal guidelines and strategies.
- 15 years of relevant experience in corporate lending to the large corporates
- Strong network of contacts with Indonesian Corporates and able to onboard them as new customers for the bank
- All-round expertise on a wide range of financial solutions and sound knowledge of corporate banking suite of products to meet the needs of customers.
- Robust credit analytical skills
- Effective communication skills with confidence
- Success-driven, self-motivated individual with good leadership and the ability to work independently under tight timelines.
- Frequent travel is required
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.