Senior Relationship Manager, Private Banking
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Bordier & Cie (Singapore) Ltd
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
The Senior Relationship Manager is the primary point of contact between the client and the Bank. He acts as an ambassador for the Bank externally, and is a role model internally. This person reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
About Bordier & Cie
Bordier & Cie is an independent Private Banker established as an unlimited liability partnership in 1844 in Geneva. Since then, we have grown into an international banking group owned and managed by the fifth generation of the family.
Our Asian operations are personally led by one of the bank’s partners who is based in Singapore full-time where we offer full spectrum of traditional private banking and wealth management services.
We are constantly on the lookout for high calibre professionals to join our team as Senior Relationship Manager.
Key Features of the Position
• Responsible for the professional management of clients’ relationships, supports them to manage their portfolios according to the selected Risk profile and in accordance with the Bank’s Investment Policy
• Responsible to retain and continuously expand his client-base. This includes maintaining the profitability of the book in relation to the annual given targets
• Must at all times comply with the Bank’s internal policies and practices; as well as all relevant industry rules and regulations
• CACS Paper I & II
Professional and Technical
• Tertiary education with minimum 10 years of experience in client relationship management
• Proven track record in servicing a book of clients and in acquisition of new relationships
• Sound affinity with the geographic market(s) to be covered
• Linguistic proficiency & cultural awareness
• Familiar with the legal & regulatory environment
• Sound knowledge of global financial markets and current affairs
• Ability to match client needs with appropriate product solutions
• Sound commercial judgement, represents and preserves the Bank’s image and integrity
Personal and Social
• Excellent inter-personal skills
• Open and approachable
• Displays genuine interest in people
• Ability to relate to clients and colleagues from diverse backgrounds
• A natural team player
• Persistent and persuasive
• Passionate about client service
• Possesses good judgement and ability to work under pressure