Senior Risk Analyst, Traded Credit Risk
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 19 Jul 18 2018-07-19
About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
· Assist Senior Manager, Traded Credit Risk ASEAN in contributing to the Credit Risk Committee to provide input to the committees on arising risk issues , new policies and processes.
· Ensure global and regional business and product heads and all Risk Control Owners understand and accept their risk management responsibilities through Financial Markets' local and regional committees.
· Uphold the integrity of risk/return decisions, by challenging business and control function heads to demonstrate that risk origination and control decisions are properly informed and consistent with strategy and risk appetite
· Maintain alignment with risk appetite by rebalancing of risks or controls that may be required in response to internal and external factors
Risk Control Ownership of Credit and Operational Risk
· Ensure risk identification, measurement, reporting, and modelling capabilities are objective and compliant with applicable regulations
· Ensure that material risk exposures and related issues are reported to Head, Traded Credit Risk, ASEAN & South Asia for notifying the responsible Financial Markets Product Governance Committees and to Group and Business-level committees
· Design, maintain and effectively communicate risk control parameters across Financial Markets, including policies, controls etc
Our Ideal Candidate
§ Experience at the risk management level in the banking industry, including demonstrated success in a similar role.
§ Sharp business acumen