Senior Sales - Data/Software - Institutional Clients
- $130k++ base + bonus + benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners Pte. Limited , EA Licence No: 16S7907
- 18 Oct 18
My client is a impressive name associated with the provision of data, services and software for the global financial markets. This tech savvy business is a powerhouse and now making a further and refined push into Asia. A lot of opportunity exists with this business. The company is looking to expand its footprint across Asia Pacific with some strong sales and pre-sales hires as they build out.
Impressive business, impressive client base and circa 3,000 staff although less established in Asia. So big opportunity to join a good brand in build out mode in the region. This position will require you to hunt new business, find new accounts, and manage an existing portfolio of customers to identify new business opportunities and revenue streams. You will be part of a rapidly growing team in the region with aggressive targets to quickly build a significant business.
Some of your responsibilities and previous skills will include the following;
- Identifying opportunities, selling customer solutions, informing existing customers of any product enhancements as well as new functionality.
- Maintaining strong relationships with client organizations, addressing their needs, and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that any customer queries are communicated effectively through the correct channels in the business.
- Assist the business in its future development by effectively communicating the value proposition to customers and the market. Furthermore, work closely with all parts of the business to provide insight to other members of the team such as - market development, technological issues and customer queries as well as anything you feel will assist the development of the company.
- Responsible for driving existing business, increasing revenue with existing accounts and maintaining a high level of customer interaction to ensure repeat business.
- Demonstrating a deep knowledge of a client’s business by identifying opportunities for sales of new services, products and professional services.
Knowledge & Requirements
- 5-10 years’ experience in Sales, Account Management or Business Development within the Financial Industry working for a Vendor or Technology firm.
- Previous experience of selling Data, solutions, enterprise solutions associated with market data or analytics.
- Track record in selling to multiple stakeholders across multiple locations. Work in a matrix organisation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as organizational skills a must.
- Local languages are preferable (although not a prerequisite).