Senior Sales Executive - APAC
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 17 Dec 17 2017-12-17
Senior Sales Executive - APAC
The Senior Sales Executive will manage the new business sales acitivities in the South East Asia region for the Clear2Pay product offerings including generating new clients and new business as well as reflecting activity in FIS sales and prospecting tools. The Senior Sales Executive will report into the centralized sales function with a close dotted line into the C2P Line of Business Executive APAC.
The Senior Sales Executive role is a great opportunity to interact in the payments and banking marketplace, build strong business relationships with major tier one banks and participate significantly in the growth of FIS's core payments proposition.
Continued demand for Payment Hub Programs coupled with the Real Time Payments regulatory drivers across the region, there has never been a better time to discuss the strategies of major banks for tactical deployment and centralized payment strategy. FIS's Clear2Pay payments solutions offer banks the opportunity to deploy Instant Payments and Open API infrastructure meeting the demands of the market, whilst centralizing, integrating and managing their global payments process, leading to improved control, improved risk management, reduced processing costs and easier paths to compliance.
- Acquiring new clients through prospecting to ensure sales quotas are achieved.
- Developed a sound sales pipeline of potential sales opportunities in assigned territory.
- Qualifying opportunities properly to determine suitability for pre-sales work and pipeline visibility.
- Learning and understanding FIS C2P's sales process and utilising the tools to show deals are progressing in a recognised and understood fashion.
- Managing appropriate resources to move the deal forwards through its sale stages.
- Building and developing relationships to work with prospects at all levels.
- Closing business in a predictable fashion using Close Plans.
- Reflecting activity within the CRM and maintaining an accurate sales database.
- Maintaining awareness of market and industry trends.
- Developing the ability to cross-sell other FIS products.
- Proven sales experience (minimum of 5 years in new business sales) serving the financial services and/or technology community.
- Experience of banking technology sales.
- Proven track record of closing enterprise (multi $m) business deals from cradle to grave and achieving assigned sales quota year on year.
- Can demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills - ability to persuade and influence
- Experienced at dealing and presenting to C-Level audience.
- Capacity to develop and deliver winning presentations.
- Ability to create, compose and edit accurate and well-written materials.
- Professional with ability to project a positive image of the company
- Fluent French and English written and verbal language skills.
- This position will require regular travel in Europe, particularly France, Belgium, Luxembourg and may require long haul travel to the Middle East and/or South Africa.
- University degree or equivalent or MBA.
- Excellent sales track record at an individual contributor level.
- Experience in payments technology sales landscape an advantage.
- Language skills in other European languages desirable.
- Experience of managing sales teams in the past is desirable, showing ability to grow with the business for the future.