Our Client was incorporated in 2006 and gathers more than 400 professionals in the world. Headquarters in the U.S., they have gone through a rapid growth and more recently accelerated in Asia, out of Shanghai, Singapore and Hong-Kong.
Our client is a global primary research platform connecting financial institutions, consulting firms, global enterprises, and high-net-worth individuals with subject matter experts across all industries and regions.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The teams are growing and they are now looking for a Senior Sales Manager.
Direct and manage sales and marketing activities in Apac (out of Singapore or Hong-Kong) to ensure customer satisfaction and achieve sales target aligning with the company’s strategic plans in a fast-faced and collegial environment.
• Fulfill new business opportunities by seeking new information from business partners and making sure that the company can expand its market share and achieve sales target
• Implement strategic plans to achieve the KPI’s for the sales team through client management and consultation development
• Build and maintain client’s relationship with management consulting and institutional investment firms who have offices in U.S. and Europe
• Develop business segment strategies for new markets and new products
• Co-operate with other internal departments by initiating and participating in developing new products and services to enhance competitiveness and improve market positioning
• Monitor and analyze sales figures regularly by studying reports and conducting meetings in order to achieve budgeted sales performance
• Take responsibility for pricing issues through regular analysis of historical data and competitor information to achieve desired profit margin
• Take strategic initiatives in different markets by studying and understanding specific market conditions in order to improve their competitive positioning in different markets
• Ensure Daily sales actives in high quality level including contracts renewed, invoice and AR following up, Client Events and client visiting
• Ensure the company is in compliance with all applicable law regulation in different regions
• At least 4 years’ experience of Sales and Key Account Management to institutional investment firms, ideally selling a subscription-based B2B information service to Analysts and investment Managers
• Able to deal and understand Hedge Funds, VC, Consulting Firms or Financial Institutions at large
• Organization and ability to act autonomously
• Bachelor graduated
• you have solid experience in a similar position, preferably in the same sector.
• Fluency in English and Mandarin