Senior Security Engineer
The primary focus is to play a leading role in providing CyberSecurity subject matter expertise to deliver (1) Network Security Projects and (2) Operational support. Responsibilities
- Provide cybersecurity design, solution deployment, and technical documentation for network and security related solution such as Log management, EDR, PAM, DAM, IPS/IDS, Anti-DDoS, Data Leakage Prevention, Proxy, Automation & Orchestration, CASB, UTM Firewall, Load Balancer, AAA products etc. May also be tasked as project lead for awarded projects.
- Gathers all business requirements, defines, documents and communicates low level design to the appropriate parties (including customers) and oversees implementation of those solutions with the delivery team
- Design and perform user acceptance test and ensuring projects are implemented within schedule
- Work with network engineering and architecture teams to ensure cybersecurity solutions are aligned with operational support requirements and ensure the correct transition into operations support of new services and solutions.
- Responsible for investigating events and incidents, troubleshooting and resolving complex and high impacting incidents related to the CyberSecurity
- Perform standby roster for maintenance and service support when required
- Follow and enhance existing incident management and operations support processes and procedures.
- Drive the partners/suppliers to participate actively in daily security operations activities
- Ensures security devices firmware and OS are up to standard and apply/upgrade patches on a regular basis.
- Automating daily network tasks using scripting
*We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree/Diploma or higher in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least one security certification is preferred, such as CISSP, Certified Information Security Management (CISM)
- At least 6 years of experience in cyber security engineering and architecture
- In-depth experience with solutioning and implementation of security tools such as Log management, EDR, PAM, DAM, IPS/IDS, Anti-DDoS, SIEM, Data Leakage Prevention, Proxy, Automation & Orchestration, CASB and FW
- Experience in design and implementation of a secure infrastructure on major Cloud platform providers and have knowledge of cloud security best practices and industry security requirements
- Expertise in deploying and managing Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Fortinet security solutions and F5 LTM is a must
- Experience in Change, Incident, and Problem management
- Proactive and possess initiative, self-motivated team player capable of working with minimal supervision,
- Strong project management, problem solving, oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage 3rd party vendor engagements and drive any issues to completion.
- Ability to collaborate with internal enterprise infrastructure engineers to deploy cyber security solutions.
- Possess a natural knack for investigating infrastructure related issues while taking a methodical approach towards issue resolution.
- Any 2 of the below Professional Certification:
- Cisco Certified Network Professional
- Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE)
- Fortinet Certified Network Security Professional (FCNSP)
- Aruba Certified ClearPass Professional
- F5-CTS : LTM Specialist - Architect, Setup, and Deploy
- Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA)