Senior Singapore Location Business Manager
As a continued effort to grow our Private Banking franchise to a leading force in Asia, under the leadership of the COO office, the Location Business Management (LBM) team will ensure a coordinated approach in the development and implementation of our regional strategy, including business, product and infrastructure plans in APAC.
For the entire booking center Singapore, the LBM team coordinates and aligns the various Front to Back functions of the franchise, working closely with our colleagues from the various functions across the bank (eg. General Counsel, Operations, Solution Partners, Sales and Trading Services, Product Management, Investment Strategy and Research, IT) to build an unparalleled platform and deliver the best service; ensuring the changes are accurately rolled out to the end users with the goal of minimizing disruption and maximizing the acceptance and benefits. You can expect a range of challenging tasks and responsibilities, firmly embedded in the business with the view to deliver sustainable results with a significant impact to the bank.
Change and Portfolio Management
- Responsible for portfolio level deployment strategy (including learning, resistance management, reinforcement, and early life support) to ensure aligned change management and engagement plans for Front Office across portfolio and across programs
- Understanding change and preparing detailed change impact business analysis (organizational readiness, change impact) with Product Owners, processing and control teams to determine appropriate change management strategy
- Developing change resistance management plan and drive appropriate action to resolve/mitigate the resistance points.
- Based on change impact, strategize/execute program's learning and communication plan including the development of training materials/broadcast and coordinating its review and distribution. This also involves conducting trainings together with SME and Talent & Development. Training plan must detail the training objective/needs, format, schedule - including rehearsals, change champion, mass rollout, instructor, materials and its availability dates, audience, and must maximize Front Office's awareness, knowledge, and ability on change while at the same time ensuring changes are reinforced consistently to reach and maintain targets.
- Gathering feedback following the change and ensure the feedback is being addressed.
- Point for Front Office post roll-out.
- Providing oversight on the business rollout strategy and approach across the rollout lifecycle including pilot, mass rollout (go-to-market), learning, communication and campaign plan, as well as definition of support model and SLA
- Analyzing change management activity efficiency, including feedback gathering of change, and coordinate the early life support of change together with the program, with Run-the-Bank support teams where possible
Business Gatekeeper in Regional and Location Initiatives
- Supporting the Singapore Location COO and point of contact for Front-to-Back business and operational topics, implementation of strategic projects, operational improvements and platform rollouts.
- Facilitating rollout of Regional and Location initiatives as specialists, advisory or reviewer depending on nature of initiative. Initiatives focus around two main area: Client lifecycle management topics (such as target operating model for account opening, change in circumstances & due diligence client review, workflow governance, partner merge, account closure, mailing address maintenance, etc.) and Products & Suitability (such as new trading capabilities, additional automated disclosures, enhanced sales platform, etc.)
- Representing the voice of Front Office in terms of usability, look and feel, user workload, UAT scenario, training requirements, roll out plans, front office procedures, etc. Ensures that top feedbacks from Front Office are channeled for further implementations. Responsible as overall business owner and gatekeeper of location's Front office engagement and Client outreach experience
- Providing support to head of LBM in driving service excellence provided by supporting functions. Initiatives include establishing optimal Service Level Agreements (SLAs), service satisfaction measurement and tracking, identifying service and operational improvement opportunities
- Ensuring that Front Office issues are being tabled and addressed on a portfolio level, with inputs from respective LBM SMEs
Control and Compliance
- Partnering with General Counsel and First Line of Defense to ensure business compliance with external and internal regulations
- Reviewing Front office procedure to ensure the changes are appropriate and well documented for front office.
Raising of Issues and Management in Front Office
- All Front Office related issues and incidents, especially with client impact will be raised to you and there is a need for process or platform changes. Coordinates issue resolution across Front-to-Back functions.
Inter and Intra Divisional Collaboration and Cross Sharing
- Collaborating and sharing of information with other FO and Non-FO departments to stay aligned and effectively cooperate on regional and booking center level.
- Working in this exciting and dynamic change management agenda within PB business
- Interacting with various levels of business partners
- To join a team which foster and build a culture of collaboration for driving innovative excellence.
- Minimum 7-10 years of business experience with Front-to-Back banking process knowledge (PB front office or digital business background is an advantage and preferred, but is not mandatory subject to the overall skills of the candidate)
- Project and change management knowledge is preferred
- Ability to create and think out of the box, motivate changes across the organization
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills, including campaign design and story-lining, skills
- Analytical and confident personality and can build excellent positive relationship skills in order to collaborate with various team members across various departments (Front Office, General Counsel, Operations, Product Management etc.) and multi-level business partners within the Bank. High service and client orientation, enthusiasm for the contact with business partners.
- Work collaboratively in a dynamic fast paced environment but can also work as a responsible team member who is open to suggestions. Ability to excel under tight deadlines and possess a positive can-do attitude
- Dedicated, ambitious, hardworking who can work on own initiative and deliver on time whilst also being a good teammate and can maintain positive partnerships with business associates. High level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards, deliver high quality and accurate outputs with a can-do attitude
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritize and multitask. Outstanding PowerPoint, Excel skills and problem solving skills.