Senior Software Developer
We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $1.91 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 2,800 employees in 17 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities. Position Description:
PIMCO is seeking a senior software developer in Singapore to help advance our flagship global risk analysis and reporting platform. This role will work in all areas of UI/UX and interact cross-functionally with our Technology teams to provide timely and accurate risk reporting into the assets managed by our Investment team. Responsibilities:
- Execute all technical stages from concepts to final hand-off of deploying.
- Debug distributed systems with high data loads and high performance.
- Undergo the process of analysis to fulfill the requirement of system-wide.
- Implement best practices and coding standards.
- Provide application support to end-users from different business regions across Asia, Europe and North America.
- Collaborate with PIMCO Technology teams to facilitate communication and ensure sprint commitments are met. Position Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science with a minimum of 3-5 years of hands-on coding experience.
- Demonstrate the ability to implement intuitive and visually compelling solutions.
- Ability to write framework level code, architect efficient and reusable software abstractions.
- 3+ years of proficiency in WPF, Silverlight, Restful Services, Messaging, and C#.
- Knowledge of (SDLC) software methodologies; SCRUM/Agile development is preferred.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin to facilitate teamwork and service delivery.
- Experience in working with web technologies such as HTML5, CSS, Typescript, Angular 4+ and Node.js is a plus.