Senior Software Engineer - Trading Plarform
- Permanent, Full time
- Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 11C3721
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
Be part of the technology team to be a key enabler of a well-known investment firm, who is constantly looking at new technologies to transform the organisiation's capabilities to enable business to be forward looking.
- Working closely with business domains to develop, implement and maintain trading platforms and real time analytical tools.
- Enable users to execute orders on the trading environment
- Understand business process flow, work with business users on requirements - liaise with users from front office traders, portfolio managers to researchers to craft and recommend development of solutions
- Engage in project activities driven by agile methodologies - Scrum and Kanban
- At least 3 - 4 years of relevant experience in relevant application development
- Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Proficient in programming with Java, C#, Python and R and scripting language
- Good foundation in SQL and NoSQL database design and development
- Familiar with agile methodologies in scrum and Kanban
- Experience in DevOps environment will be an added advantage
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Gwen Koh at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 3277 for a confidential discussion.