Senior Software Engineer, Frontend
Xfers believes in financial inclusion. We abstract away regulatory and compliance responsibilities, making it easy for Fintech and digital businesses to accept payments, store and disburse funds.
In Singapore, we are a Widely Accepted Stored Value Facility alongside only 4 other companies, namely Capitaland, Ezlink, Cashcard, and NETS.
In Indonesia, we are a registered payments gateway licensee. We work closely with regulators to ensure that our services are compliant.
As a Senior Software Engineer, Frontend at Xfers, you will be leading the technical vision and developments of the front-end team, ensuring the overall the productivity and the performance of the frontend team improves. You will be working on our suite of financial integrations tools, and core Xfers banking systems, including a Dashboard revamp project. You will be involved in leading, supporting the design, architecture and implementation of these systems.
What we are looking out for
- You are self-driven to learn and grow as an individual and engineer
- You always take full ownerships of the things you undertake, including your own development
- You manage complexity well, able to break down complex solutions into clear, understandable chunks
- You are an emergent leader. You step up to leadership but also step back and support when others have a better direction
- You share your knowledge and always helping the internal or external teams to improve
- You are humble and egoless about your work. You share credit and are great at receiving and delivering feedback
- You understand the importance of communication, and you always seeks to establish understanding among the team members
- You are open and question status quo in a constructive manner, so that things can improve
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience (preferred).
- At least 3-5 years of experience working with React, Webpack, and other related frontend stacks. TypeScript, Cypress would be nice-to-have.
- Experience in writing automated front-end end-to-end test.
- Experience in collaborating with other technical people, be it back-end, data or devops folks.
- Experience owning, shipping, and iterating on web products that have reached a large amount of users.
- Experience building user-facing products.
- [Nice-to-have] Experience in leading, designing and building large-scale and full-fledged application with proper monitoring, and analytics system.
- [Nice-to-have] Experience in building backend services and databases (relational or NoSQL).