Senior Software Engineer, IT - Channels (Portal)
As a Senior Software Engineer, this candidate is responsible in application design, development, enhancement & maintenance of various applications according to business needs and requirements. The Job
- Responsible for delivery of interface solutions to internal and external systems.
- Responsible for impact analysis, architecture, solutioning, design, coding, unit testing, and deployment.
- Comply with the software development process, and deliver the required documents and specs.
- Responsible for code review, non-functional test to ensure good quality of the delivery.
- Lead a team to conduct feasibility studies on various technology and services options, and recommend appropriate solutions to meet GE business requirements.
- Provide guidance to junior developers and ensure the solution aligned with IT strategy.
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.