Senior Software Engineer (Middleware Application Integration Designer), IT - Architecture
To support activities in Analysis, Development, Design, Configuration and Testing for new enhancement requests and existing issues in BAU operations for both online (IBM MQ & IIB) and batch (Axway MFT Suite & Host-2-Host, Tectia SSH/SFTP,) integration of the respective sub-system's interconnecting interfaces. The Job
- Development and Maintenance of IAA and Sub-system XML Schemas and JSON Schemas.
- Configuration & Testing of Request and Response Online Message Flows & Batch File Flows.
- Endpoint Binding Configuration and Routing Configuration for both Online & Batch Flows.
- Security (SSL / TLS) Configuration for both Online & Batch endpoint sub-systems.
- Unit Testing and Integration Testing for both Online & Batch configurations.
- Documentation for the amendments.
- Raise and Follow-up on Data Center SDP Tickets and ID Management Tickets.
- DevOps Configuration management and Code Promotion.
- Support End-to-End Configuration and Testing.
- Support Quarterly Data Centre Scheduled Shutdown and Yearly Stabilization exercise.
- Support all of the below day-to-day BAU Operation activities:
- Investigation and Resolution of BAU Issues reported by sub-system
- Evaluate Email Alerts from Monitoring scripts and Resolution support
- Resolution of Issues raised through SDP tickets by IT-Helpdesk
- Code Merging of different branches in BAU for Release and deployment
- Patch Management for DB, MQ, IIB, SSH/SFTP, MFT, H2H and OS patches
- Hardware EOL upgrade support for DB, MQ, IIB, SSH/SFTP, MFT, H2H and OS
- Software EOS upgrade support for DB, MQ, IIB, SSH/SFTP, MFT, H2H and OS
- SSL Certificate Renewal Exercise and support
- Security Patch Upgrade Exercise and support
- Sub-system side Technical stack Upgrade Exercise and support
- Network and SPOF Upgrade Exercise and support
- JDK version upgrade support
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.