Senior Software Solution Engineer / Ingenieur
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 94 billion in assets under management and more than 1,400 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
The Business Applications Group works closely with the business and responsible for the key applications to administrate, monitor and analyze Partners Group's business processes through the investment value chain. The group is responsible for development, customization and on-going enhancement of these applications to best support the global business operations of Partners Group. The Senior Software Solutions Engineer focuses on designing and implementing software solutions for a specific platform, being in involved in the entire development cycle, from analysis to production deployment as well as support the business analysts and the services team to improve the entire Partners Group business application landscape.
We are now looking to add a professional to our growing team, based in Singapore for our Investment Management platform. You will have the following responsibilities: Responsibilities
- Lead the development of Investment Management Platform and understand the business aspects related to the platform.
- Design solutions, prepare specifications and manage projects together with external developers
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure that systems are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Plan, monitor, track and communicate project progress
- Manage the relationship with internal clients and stakeholders
What we expect
- Propose strategic approaches to drive the business applications platform further within Partners Group
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in systems and processes
What we offer
- Solid academic record and a Bachelor/Master degree with emphasis in technology (e.g. Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, etc.)
- 7-9 years of experience software implementation preferably in the Private Equity Domain.
- 2-3 years of experience in the implementation of eFront software.
- Take responsibility and accountability for delivering entire components of a project.
- Accurate, effective and independent working style
- High level of flexibility, the ability to work under pressure as well as very good language skills in English (written/oral)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management and personal organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and team in a rapidly changing environment
- A highly collaborative, multicultural and entrepreneurial environment that works closely with both the technology and business sides of the firm
- Opportunity to learn the business from some of the world's leading private market experts
- Challenging career path with a long-term career potential