Senior Solution Architect
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 18 Jan 19
Senior Solution Architect
About the Opportunity
A leading organization in the Healthcare sector is looking for experienced personnel to take on the role of the Senior Solutions Architect. The incumbent will configure and implement information technology architecture solutions for internal and/or external clients. He/She is responsible for analyzing and translating architectural blueprints into a compatible, interoperable, stable and usable innovative solution that meets business requirements.
- Liaise with clients to determine requirements and define the scope of a project
- Develop understanding of client's system specifications, work practices and the nature of business
- Develop a solution concept design to align with the enterprise architecture and to fulfil the business requirements
- Lead the technical solution design and delivery of architecture blueprints
- Analyze impact of a solution on client's overall business processes and systems to mitigate business risks
- Recommend adoption of new technologies and applications to initiate enhanced solutions
- Foster continuous improvement by looking for ways to improve the design processes, models and approach
- Support risk identification and development of risk mitigation strategies associated with the solution implementation
- * Perform systems modelling, simulation, and analysis to ensure the soundness of the solution
- Review prototypes, solution blueprints, and project scope to ensure that client's needs are being met
- Support the analysis of the functionality and constraints of recommended solutions/changes across multiple systems/platforms/applications
- Develop technical roadmaps for solutions implementations
- Lead end-to-end technical testing and implementation of solutions
- Drive compatibility, interoperability, stability and usability of recommended solution architecture
- Support client with resolving technical integration issues
- At least 8 - 10 years' experience in developing, implementing and maintaining IT systems
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Able to analyze poorly defined problems, articulate the recommended solution and rationale, anticipate stakeholder concerns and obtain buy-in.
- Demonstrated leadership in at least two architecture domains. E.g. business process, mobile, online, batch, integration, analytics, security, infrastructure.
- Experience in health care information systems would be highly regarded but not essential.
- Experience with IT transformation or execution of multi-year IT road maps is an advantage.
For a confidential discussion, please feel free to reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd/M3S Solutions
EA Licence No.: 11C5502
Registration No.: R1657697
Registration Name: Jessie Zeng