Senior Specialist - Core Products
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities. Job Title
Senior Specialist - Core Products
The role holder will act as the dedicated Technical Product Lead for the Prepaid Product Team in the AP region. In this role you will be responsible for identifying, defining and drafting requirements to drive growth across customer and product lines. You will be a Product Owner for the AP Product Team, though our Agile planning and development process. This will require working collaboratively with the relevant Product, Delivery and Operations & Technology (O&T) teams to oversee the delivery of those requirements. You will also provide business development support for the AP region.
• Liaise between the product, digital and technical teams, translating business and customer needs into objectives and requirements, including identifying possible solutions.
• Support SAFe Agile Process for the APAC Prepaid Management Services Product Team (APAC Product):
- Responsible for creating and managing the product backlog
- Responsible for liaising with the Global Product Team and providing them with all required information for them to draft features, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Responsible for liaising with Scrum Teams to ensure APAC Features are successfully prioritized, delivered and scored
- Receive sprint progress and risk updates from O&T and communicating to relevant business stakeholders.
• Create, finalize and distribute materials, such as product specifications, senior management update presentations, and sales decks to support the prepaid/fintech/financial inclusion product efforts in AP.
• Manage the Change Management Log for APAC Product:
- Responsible for tracking changes, issues and additions to the Change Management Log
- Responsible for receiving status updates on Change Management actions and communicating to relevant business stakeholders
- Responsible for feeding approved Change Log actions into the product backlog
• Create and manage best practices, tools, and documentation for the team
• Support product launches and implementations as needed.
• Assist with the monitoring of product performance, competitor data and market trends to better inform the product roadmap and client strategies
• Supporting the Digital Customer experience manager with CMS, basic codes updates and Google Analytics analysis on our platforms
• Experience with payments products, financial services platforms or product development
• Experience as a business analyst, including business process mapping, writing requirements and functional specifications
• Previous experience with SAFe Agile Development methodology desired, including writing Features and User Stories
• Experience working with partners across other functions, in particular technology and delivery functions, in support of key product deliverables
• Experience developing reports, process maps, and status updates
• Ability to effectively communicate across internal departments, different regions and varying levels of management
• Ability to take a practical, fact-based approach to decision-making
• Excellent organizational and/or project management skills
• Experience within technical production is preferred
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.