Senior Strategy Consultant
- Permanent, Full time
- Optimal Cost
- 02 Feb 18 2018-02-02
Optimal Cost is a cost and process optimization consultancy that specializes in ambitious transformation programs within MNCs in Asia. We assist and drive our clients' strategical transformation programs, acting as advisors as well as conducting and deploying the transformations on the ground with the different teams and departments involved. We are looking for the right person to join and manage an Organization Transformation Project Team.
We are looking for the right person to join and manage an Organization Transformation Project Team, reporting to the Senior Mgt (CIO) and :
- Steering and managing all aspects of the transformation program
- Coaching and grooming the young recruits to help them reach their potential
- Designing the key project deliverables for the client
- Facilitating key meetings on the client’s site
- Assisting in detecting business opportunities in the client’s environment.
- Providing context elements to facilitate proposals making
- Ad hoc tasks as defined by the team manager
An experience in the Banking industry as well as an experience in working withing an IT organization is a plus. The ability to steer and manage a high visibility program is mandatory. Candidates will be expected to share an overview of the main projects they have tackled previously.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to effectively present to both small and large groups
- Prior experience in reporting to C-level
- Expert in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Solid experience in working for complex organizations,
- Assertive, high energy, able to create urgency, and willing to take risks
- Independent learner and takes initiatives
- Ability to manage projects from the strategical aspects down to the concrete deployment
- Excellent time management and organization
- Self-motivated, taking ownership of their own business to expand the company presence
- Experience in working in an international environment and managing stakeholders from different cultures is a definite plus.