Senior Tax Advisor
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Eames Consulting Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 15 Aug 18 2018-08-15
Opportunity within a private bank challenging the status quo in Asia.
In this role, you will:
- Advise on relevant tax matters across business units (FATCA, CRS)
- Keep up to date with international regulations and build on framework for controls within the group
- Act as the subject matter expert for internal stakeholders acting not only solely as an advisor but as a Business Partner
In order to be successful in this role, we ask:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or relevant field
- 6 years’ experience in a tax function, with exposure to FATCA and CRS. Big 4 candidates welcome.
- Experience in an advisory role or business partnering function.
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken. At ease speaking with internal stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Proven ability in keeping up to date with regulatory requirements on a global level.
- Agility allowing you act quickly, bring clarity to ambiguous situations, and deliver high quality results.
This role is on a contractual basis with the potential to become a permanent role.
If interested, please apply online. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence : 16S8091 | EA Recruiter ID : R1766987