Director, Technology Recruiting
Our client, a well reputed international technology consulting business in the banking & financial services industry is looking for several Technical & Business Consultants in Singapore, due to extensive growth across the region.
About the role:
As a Technical consulting professional, you will collaborating with some of the leading banks & financial institutions regionally and engage in the all-in-one consulting experience. You’ll be part of an global network of consultants across geographies and you’ll work in high-performing, multi-skilled agile teams that deliver exceptional client service.
- Support clients during implementation of the Temenos products, upgrade and delivery projects
- Experience in Application Programming, System Integration, UX Design and/or Development Work as well as foundational knowledge in SQL, Java, C++ , C# or Shell scripting
- Design and deliver client's banking solutions with a technical architecture designed for long-term success and following the right technical standards and leading practices.
- Apply problem solving and solution design skills to remedy internal roadblocks for customers, enabling them to get the maximum value from the solutions.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant
- Around 5 years of experience in software development on implementation projects for banks or financial institutions
- Previous experience in Core banking, wealth management, digital banking will be a great advantage
- Confident in communicating with different teammates and stakeholders as well as have strong stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience in working on banking projects across the region and a background in end to end delivery projects
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Having Temenos or Core Banking solutions and IT Services experience is a clear advantage