Senior Test Manager / Test Engineer for Securities APAC
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 20 Feb 18
Are you an experienced Test Manager/Test engineer with good understanding of the Securities area? Are you a strong communicator, multitasker and exceptional executor? Are you able to manage in parallel several tasks and aggressive timelines? We're looking for someone like this to:
- managing all aspects of the testing discipline, which includes planning, execution, timing, quality and early identification of potential issues
- providing transparent, accurate and regular information regarding the status of test planning/execution
- coordinating different activities in your team
- managing scheduling of cross team dependencies for e2e test activities
- help in setting up test automation framework
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Youâ€™ll be working in the Securities team in Singapore. We are a diverse and global team that works together to ensure our challenging projects meet our client's needs.
Your experience and skills
- proven track record in test management within a financial institution across various business domains. Knowledge in Securities area (Settlement, Asset transfer) is a must. A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience is required.
- experience in managing test teams and test tools (HP Quality center)
- strong functional analysis skills
- high level on quality standards
- experience in test automation
- a leader that successfully can guide a team
- an expert at building networks and connections, cooperative
- highly organized and with strong focus on details
- with 'can do' mentality and pragmatic approach
What we offer
Together. Thatâ€™s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.