Senior VP/Director Business Manager
- $200,000 - $270,000
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- KS International
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
Our client a leading financial institution is looking to hire Senior VP/Director Business Manager. Candidates must have experience in Investment Banking or Global Markets business.
The successful candidate will support will support Investment Professionals and Corporate Services in delivering Sustainable Top Performance. Accordingly, they are required to interact with people at all levels across the firm. He/She will also work closely with teams in Singapore, London, and New York, as well as counterparties and vendors across the globe.
• Responsible for the department’s global strategic partnership relationships with the market and industry networks.
• Responsible for custodian selection and service level reviews across all custodians.
• Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to build strong strategic partnerships and provide innovative solutions to meet investments and enterprise goals.
•Keeping abreast of market developments, regulatory reforms and best practices.
• Coordinating with relevant business management teams, and corporate services in areas of compliance and operational risks, audit, regulatory changes, etc.
•Assisting the Director of Investment services in business and operational matters. These would include diverse functions from budget planning to business analyses, as well as operational risk assessments.
• Working with investment teams on new products and new market approvals, leveraging our networks to understand norms and best practices for each product/market.
• Working with users, technology partners and vendors on the maintenance and implementation of department level IT platforms.
• Coordinating and implementing corporate-wide initiatives at the Public Market level, such as organizational climate survey, business continuity planning, etc.
• Strong analytical abilities with an eye for details, and good interpersonal, project management, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communicate and think strategically, yet operate at a tactical level.
• Good Degree in Finance, Business or related fields with 12-15 years relevant working experience in the financial services industry.
• Good knowledge of public market instruments and additional qualifications like CFA would be favorably considered
Please note that only candidates based in Singapore will be considered.
For confidential discussions, you can also call me at +65 6323 5124.
SINGAPORE: KS Consulting Pte Ltd - Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8081 Employment Agency Personnel Registration No.: R1103675